- Only ONE copy of the horse will ever be out there at one time.
- Horses registered will KEEP their show name, but you may add your own stables initials e.g BWS/(Your initials here) Fire Fury.
- Do not edit the horse in any way, like changing coat colours, although you are able to change the styling of the mane and tail.
- If you for whatever reason do not want the horse anymore, you can offer it back to us as your FIRST choice.
- If we do not want the horse back you can sell it to someone else, but you have to tell them the rules first.
- NO horse bred by BWS will go onto mass download sites such as The Exchange or anything else.
- When making the application, to show you have read these rules put your fave colour at the end of the application.
- If you are found breaking these rules Bush Wood Stud will no longer give you the option to obtain our horses.
- Only ONE foal per foal crop will be given out to each individual stable. Unless we say otherwise.
- We will NOT keep a copy of the horse after it has been sold.
The Name Of Your Stable:
Website URL (if applicable):
Do you plan on adding your own prefix to the name? If so what is it? (e.g.. BWS/___):
Barn Name of Horse:
What is your intended use of the horse? (breeding, competitions, Showing, etc.):
Would you like a E- mailed Breed certificate?:
Have you read the rules and regulations (above)?:
Do you agree to comply with the rules and regulations?: